Jay-Z has no plans to bury the hatchet with Robert De Niro after their confrontation at a party last year.The rapper, 43, who is married to Beyonce Knowles, fell out with the 'Silver Linings Playbook' star at Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday last November, after the actor confronted him about not returning his calls, and Jay-Z has hinted he will never get over being disrespected by the Oscar-winner.Asked if he has resolved his issues with Robert, the 'Holy Grail' hitmaker said: "Who, no, no I haven't."Speaking on Power 105.1 radio station in New York on Wednesday (10.07.13), he added: "I treat people based on who they are ... who they REALLY are. Not the name, not Robert De Niro, like, you know, who you are as a person."It doesn't matter who you are, everyone has to be respectful and everyone has to be a human being. No one is above. That's just the end of it and that's how I carry it with anybody."Sources previously revealed that the duo got into a heated war of words in front of guests at Leonardo's 38th birthday in front of guests, including Martin Scorsese.The 69-year-old actor allegedly tried to reach out to Jay-Z about a song he agreed to record for the Tribeca Film Festival but the rapper never returned his calls.An insider said: "Bob was sitting at a table, and when Jay-Z, went over to say hello, De Niro told Jay that he never called him back."