Woman suffers severe allergic reaction to hair dye

25 November 2015 / 11 months 1 week ago

Be wary of what you put on your body – or you might end up having a severe allergic reaction like this girl.

According to a post on AsianTown, a woman went to dye her hair and ended up with a swollen face.

She then went to the emergency room after which the swelling subsided.

Browse through the gallery and remember to always do a test patch before you apply anything on your face, body or hair.

Join in the talk