Woman attempting to twerk like Miley Cyrus ends up setting herself on fire

12 September 2013 / 3 years 1 month ago
Miley Cyrus, look what you have unleashed upon the world.

Not only have you made many cringe with distate with your inability to shake your booty, but your obsession with twerking has rubbed off on many as well.

Take the young woman in the video above. Ms Caitlin Heller decided to record a video of herself twerking in a crowded bedroom filled with furniture, including a glass table holding a few lit candles and a bottle containing alcohol.

Catastrophe strikes when someone tries to enter the room as Ms Heller is thrusting close to the room door. She is flung onto the table and a mini disaster ensues as she sets herself on fire subsequently.

Thankfully, she was not injured badly and was even able to see the funny side of the situation, posting the video on YouTube and entitling it "Worst Twerk Fail EVER - Girl Catches Fire!".

This video proves why twerking is just not for everyone and if you really need to engage in this gyrating of the lower body, practise in a room free of clutter before attempting it on the dance floor in a club.

You definitely don't want to be labelled as the "Worst Twerk Fail EVER - Girl twerks as bad as Miley Cyrus!".

View the video here: Worst Twerk Fail EVER - Girl Catches Fire!

Source: The Straits Times Communities

Miley Cyrus' shocking performance gets 300,000 tweets per minute
Miley Cyrus' 'twerking' to be included in Oxford dictionary

Join in the talk