A model died after "train surfing" in Connecticut, suffering burns over 85 percent of his body.
According to Inquisitr, 21-year-old Brian McClellen was found on top of a New York City-bound train when it arrived at Riverside station in Greenwich, Conn. on Sunday.
Police believe that McClellen climbed on top of the train, perhaps for fun, but got struck by a pantograph, which essentially electrocuted him, leaving his body to burn on top of the train.
“He likely was badly burned after coming in contact with a pantograph, a mechanized arm pulsing with 12,500 volts of electricity that connects the train with overhead power lines, MTA spokesman Aaron Donovan said.”
The model originally from Ohio had moved to New York in 2012 to pursue his dreams of becoming an actor.
Just this week McClellen was scheduled to work on three different shoots, including work on television and in film.
It is unknown why he would risk his life, or even put himself in danger of getting injured given the work he had scheduled for the week, but police are investigating.
Many seem to think that this was just an accident that resulted in a teen’s bad decision to have some fun.