Transgender woman disfigured by illegal plastic surgery procedure shows off her 'new' face

29 April 2015 / 1 year 5 months ago

Rajee Narinesingh was one of the victims of 'toxic tush' doctor Oneal Ron Morris, who performed illegal plastic surgeries using substances such as Fix-a-Flat, Super Glue and mineral oil.

Rajee had Morris inject her cheeks, lips and chin back in 2005, and ended up disfigured after she did not have the money to go to a proper cosmetic surgeo, reports AsianTown via The Daily Mail.

Due to the botched surgery, Rajee was left with a 'hard-as-rock' face.

She then began seeing Dr John Martin of Coral Gables Cosmetic Reconstructive Surgery in 2012, who gave her softening injections and laser therapy to treat the botched surgery.

Rajee mentioned that her new look has helped boost her self confidence, and that men were taking notcie of her. 'Recently this guy said that being with me is like being with a sexy dragon,' she said at the time.

Now, she has had her look improved once again by Dr Terry Dubrow and Dr Paul Nassif, a process that will be featured on the premiere episode of Botched.

Rajee, who was born in New York but grew up in Philadelphia, explained when she realized she was a woman in that 2014 interview. She added that she was too 'embarrassed and ashamed' to go to the authorities, claims she paid just $100 per session to Morris for the life-changing injections back in 2005.

'The last thing I wanted was to look like a man in a dress. I wanted to be a beautiful woman,' she said of her decision to get the injections.

'So I made the choice to get injections done. In our community it is called pumping.' And while she knew she was not seeing a licensed surgeon, she was still excited the day she went to see Morris.

'When it finally came to the day, I was more excited than nervous because I was finally going to be the woman I had always wanted to be,' she said.

'There was a room that she had set up where she did a lot of medical procedures.' The room looked sterile and clean she said, and sokn after she arrived they began the procedure.

'I got injections in my face and my hips and my buttocks and initially I was fine,' said Rajee. 'But then the nightmare started.'

She was left with a large boil on her face that kept growing bigger and bigger, and then 'green pus exploded out of my face and onto the mirror. It was green and yellow and mixed with blood.'

She ended up spending years in solitude as a result of these botched procedures, until Dr Martin agreed to help her for free.

Morris is now facing manslaughter charges after one of her patients died following a procedure.

Join in the talk