Simon Cowell has banned 'The X Factor' judges from his private yacht.
The 53-year-old music mogul - who is expecting his first child with married woman Lauren Silverman - was set to invite Gary Barlow, Louis Walsh, Nicole Scherzinger and Sharon Osbourne from the UK version of the show on board his £45 million Slipstream vessel in St Tropez, France, to dish out their categories for the show.
However, after his paternity scandal last week, the mogul has axed his return to UK TV and barred the judges, who were expected to jet out to him on Thursday (08.08.13), from his secret hideaway.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Simon has delayed the original date he was going to set sail on his boat and it is not going to work in his schedule now, so it has been cancelled.
"His problems and drama off screen are now starting to impact on his TV shows. He even called the UK judges personally to apologise for messing them around.
"Bosses at [broadcaster] ITV are furious at the last minute change. Simon's return was going to be a big coup for them, but now that he's just doing exactly the same as he did last year, it's no big draw for the viewers. It's really disappointing."
Simon is also set to reveal the details of his baby saga - which has seen Lauren get pregnant by him while still married to his close friend Andrew Silverman - during a series of tell-all interviews with Piers Morgan in both the UK and US in a bid to save his reputation.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "The only thing he regrets so far is the way the news has come out.
"It's become a scandal, with lies and half-truths being spilled from all sides.
"Simon knows Piers won't go easy on him but they respect each other so he feels comfortable talking about what has happened to him."