Actor Park Si Hoo, 36 publicly apologized for the controversy that rose earlier this year.
According to a report on Kdramastars, Park Si Hoo sent a press release to CBS's 'No Cut News' in the afternoon of October 3, 2013, titled "This is actor Park Shi Hoo's agency, Hoo Factory."
Park Wu Ho, CEO of Hoo Factory, said in the written statement that "Park Si Hoo, after starring in the movie 'I am The Killer,' and the drama 'Alice in Cheongdam-dong,' had received the expectations of many Koreans, and was rising as a new Hallyu star.
"I, as a close friend of Park Si Hoo and as a representative of the actor's agency, apologize deeply for the incident earlier this year."
Park Wu Ho also said in the statement, "We understand many fans, who had much love and expectations for Si Hoo, were disappointed. We appreciate all of your support and criticism, and Si Hoo will humbly strive to be an exemplary actor who does his best at everything."