Source: ST Communities
Youtuber Thomas Jung paired her song with an old aerobics video from the eighties, and surprise surprise - the song matches up perfectly.
Looking back at the video though, one can only jump to a few conclusions:
1. Men used to be a lot more comfortable in leotards. Even if they are shiny and in the colour of our favourite friendly dinosaur.
2. Twerking, was not a recent phenomenon. (Skip to 2.49, where that little move definitely was a predecessor of the now famous twerk.)
3. Everybody could do high-kick splits. Even men.
4. The Great Singapore workout may have borrowed some moves from this classic.
5. You can't be sad if you're bouncing. And Shake It Off, sure puts one in a bouncy mood.
Now all we have to do is get Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lawrence into an interview together, and the Internet might just break.
That is all.