Hulk Hogan badly burnt after explosion in home

27 May 2013 / 3 years 5 months ago

Hulk Hogan was rushed to hospital after burning his hand on Sunday (26.05.13).The legendary wrestler, who is married to Jennifer McDaniel, was forced to seek emergency treatment at a hospital in Tampa, Florida when a radiator in his nearby home exploded, badly injuring his hand.The 59-year-old star revealed his hand is covered in huge blisters from the incident and admitted it is extremely painful.He wrote on Twitter: "Just had a radiator explode in my hand. OUCH."He later posted two pictures of his burnt fingers, captioned "Double Ouch," and "Triple Ouch!"The father-of-two, whose real name is Terry Bollea, assured fans he was doing okay after several expressed their concern, saying: "I at the ER now at Tampa General Hospital (sic)."

Join in the talk