1. Justin Bieber, 20, $80 million
2. One Direction, 21 (average age), $75 million
3. Taylor Swift, 24, $64 million
4. Bruno Mars, 29, $60 million
5. Rihanna, 26, $48 million
6. Miley Cyrus, 22, $36 million
7. Jennifer Lawrence, 24, $34 million
8. Lady Gaga, 28, $33 million
9. Avicii, 25, $28 million
10. Skrillex, 26, $18 million
Justin Bieber is the highest-earning entertainer under the age of 30, according to Forbes.
The controversial musician earned as much as $80 million during the 12-month period between June 2013 and June 2014, in part thanks to the final part of his money-spinning world tour.
Despite his impressive earnings, Justin has endured a turbulent year, which included having to pay a $10,700 bill for abandoning his pet monkey in Germany.
The 'Believe' hitmaker landed himself in trouble with authorities for illegally bringing his pet primate Mally into the country without the necessary paperwork or vaccinations.
And instead of producing the necessary documents, he chose to leave the pet behind.
Meanwhile, the Forbes top ten features eight other musical acts, including One Direction, Taylor Swift and Rihanna, while 'Hunger Games' star Jennifer Lawrence is the only name from the world of cinema.