Not only do K-pop stars seemingly look and sound alike, they apparently have the same tastes for food too.
Indeed, they waxed lyrical about their love for our chilli crabs, reported The New Paper.
If you're still in doubt, wipe it all way by hearing it from the horses’ mouths:
“Singapore, know that Girls’ Generation love you. We love you (even) more than chilli crab!”
– Girls’ Generation member Tiffany during their concert here in December 2011
“Singapore, we will eat chilli crab, end of concert. Where is the chilli crab best (sic)? Give me address.”
– CN Blue bassist Jung Shin (left) during their concert here in April this year
“I ate chilli crab and pepper crab!”
– Big Bang’s Taeyang (left) rapped this several times at their recent 2013 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix gig
“Last night, we were told to try one of the most popular local cuisine which is chilli crab and pepper crab.
“It was so nice. I wonder if Singapore is well-known for its seafood because it’s surrounded by the sea?”
– TVXQ’s Changmin during an interview here for their fan meeting in December 2011
“I want to go down to... Clarke Quay for a nice chilli crab dinner, followed by a river cruise to catch the beautiful Singapore night scenery and a ride on the Singapore Flyer.”
– Beast’s Lee Ki Kwang during their concert here in March last year
“I really want to go to Singapore quickly to eat chilli crab!”
– The Wonder Girls’ Sohee (left) in an interview with LOUD in August 2012
“Super Junior fell in love with ice kachang and chilli crabs when they first tried it on a trip here, and are looking forward to having lots of both again.”
– Spokesman for concert promoter Running Into The Sun, which brought Super Junior here for the SMTown Live World Tour III in November 2012
“I can’t wait to have my fill of chilli crab and chicken rice.”
– U-Kiss’ Kevin in an interview with the newspaper in March this year
“I love Singapore. I love chilli crab. Thank you all.”
– Rain (left) after his encore, as part of his concert here in May 2011