The guy who's playing the popular fictional character Christian Grey has finally been revealed.
The actor who will bring Grey to the silver screen is no other than Charlie Hunnam, who recently appeared in the movie Pacific Rim and in the TV series Sons Of Anarchy.
Is that all there is to know? Of course not. Here are seven things you need to know about Hunnam before you watch him in the movies as the charming Grey, according to an article in Straits Times Communities.
1. Hunnam is a true-blue biker. How's that for some manly points? His love for motorcycles isn't just for show. He rides around on a black customised Harley, and he even received a parking ticket once for leaving his bike while getting some lunch.
2. His biggest fear? Being broken into while in the shower.
3. He didn't get much sunshine growing up, being from Newcastle in England.
4. Hunnam made some big sacrifices back when he was filming Pacific Rim. In one interview, Hunnam said his costume in the movie initially didn't have a "pee flap", and it took him a couple of weeks to speak out about it.
5. Hunnam's height is 1.85 metres, which should neatly fit his role as Christian Grey. He might have to do something with his hair though. After all, Grey is described to have some neat copper-coloured mane.
6. He looks good in a suit, which should be favourable when he plays Christian Grey. But he also looks much better when he's well-groomed. Don't you agree?
7. He must really believe in Christian Grey and his fetishes. After all, Hunnam was once quoted saying this: "I always think it's better to take a smaller role in a great film rather than a leading role in something that you don't have complete faith in."