Source: ST Communities
The girl who finally captured Mandopop King Jay Chou's heart had her day on the Internet on Monday when Chou released two photos of them posing at a park for the camera - their first official shots as a couple.
Till then, there had only been paparazzi shots of them together.
Who is Hannah Quinlivan, the Taiwanese-Australian beauty now rumoured to be marrying the 35-year-old singer in Paris on his birthday on Jan 18 next year?
Here are five things to note:
1. The 21-year-old, whose Chinese name is Wu Yi-chen, was born in Taiwan to an Australian dad and a Korean-Taiwanese mother. She has an elder sister. After graduating from vocational high school, she reportedly attended the private Toko University in Taiwan but dropped out because of work commitments.
2. Her early TV appearance came in 2008 when she was 14 in the Taiwanese variety show Guess, hosted by Chou's mentor Jacky Wu. After joining the cast of the Blackie Chen variety show Blackie's Teenage Club, Quinlivan became a model.
But she remained largely out of the limelight till August 2011 when she was pictured in France with Chou's arm around her. The then 18-year-old instantly became a media target.
3. The 1.65m-tall beauty went on to act in a handful of TV dramas including idol drama Ti Amo Chocolate in 2012 and romance drama The Patisserie With No Name in 2013.
4. Since being linked with Chou, Quinlivan has seen her commercial value rise.
She has been the spokesmodel for Taipei's luxury mall Breeze Center since 2010, and now commands endorsement fees as high as NT$1 million (S$42,251), Apple Daily reported. Last year, she earned NT$8 million, it added.
5. How did she capture Chou's heart when his rumoured former loves such as Jolin Tsai and Patty Hou failed?
It is reported that her low-profile, understated ways won over Chou's mother.
She is described as gentle and she seldom speaks at public functions.
Chou is well known as a filial son, and the trio have been together on tours to France, Japan and Thailand.